Phase II Opening: "Safer-at-Home"
NC Phase II:
Begins at 5 pm on May 22 and lasts a minimum of 5 weeks (June 26)
- Stay-at-home order lifted with strong encouragement for vulnerable populations to continue staying at home.
- Limited opening of restaurants and other businesses that can follow strict safety protocols while operating at 50% capacity.
- Personal care, grooming, and tattoo businesses can reopen at 50% capacity and with recommendations for waiting. This includes but is not limited to barber shops, beauty salons (waxing, hair removal, etc), hair salons, nail salons, tattoo parlors, tanning salons, and massage therapists.
- Swimming pools open at 50% capacity.
- Gatherings of up to 10 people indoors, 25 outdoors as long as social distancing is observed.
- Rigorous restrictions on nursing homes and congregant care settings.
- Bars and nightclubs.
- Gyms and indoor fitness facilities (yoga, cycling, martial arts, etc.).
- Indoor entertainment venues (movie theaters, bowling alleys, bingo parlors, gaming facilities, etc.).
- Amusement parks.
- Public playgrounds.
New Date Announced for Military Appreciation Day
C & E Updated Program Schedule
Pet and Neighbor Friendly Community