- Cypress Landing Marina is located in protected Chocowinity Bay off the Pamlico River near Washington NC.
- The marina is part of the Cypress Landing development. Slip holders are not required to be property owners.
- Washington NC --10 minutes.
- Greenville NC --35 minutes.
- Raleigh NC --2 hours.
- The Intra Coastal Waterway (ICW) is 25 miles down river providing easy cruising access north to the Chesapeake and south to Charleston.
- Ocracoke, on North Carolina's famed Outer Banks, is only 55 miles by water.
- The Pamlico River is a wide, forgiving river with a soft bottom making for good day-saiing and recreational boating. Numerous boating attractions are nearby.
- Cypress Landing is a private marina.
- No transient or rental slips available.
- Modern floating dock system
- Excellent storm protection
- Rigorously inspected and maintained.
- Water and electricity (30A/50A) at each slip (no charge)
- Full time Dock Master staff
- 7 days/week. On duty 9am-5pm.
- Available by phone and VHF Ch 16.
- Assist in docking and cast-offs.
- All boats checked 2x/day.
- A certified North Carolina Clean Marina.
- Pump-out station (no charge)
- Marine mechanical, underwater and cleaning services available.
- Clean restrooms and showers 24 hrs/day.
- Convenient free parking (including overnight). Dock carts available.
- Cypress Landing marina Lounge on the Bay Club lower level is available to all slip holders.
- Dock Master's office
- Comfortable air conditioned mariner's lounge area.
- Wi-Fi. TV. Weather.
- Coffee and lots of conversation!
- Soft drinks and ice available.
- Patio and BBQ's.
- Cypress Landing Marina Association (CLMA) membership.
- Slip holders are automatically CLMA members.
- CLMA is non-profit 501-c corporation.
- Marina is managed for benefit of slip holders.
- Member elected board of directors.
- Resort style access to other community amenities is available for additional fee.
- Pools, Bay Club and Bar, Golf Club.
- Strong financial health protects your investment.
- Low annual maintenance fee.
- Full insurance and named storm reserves.
- Major maintenance and long term replacement reserves over $1M to date.
- Cypress Landing Yacht Club membership & activities available to slip holders.
- Skilled volunteer Maintenance Committee keeps costs down.
- Safety and security lighting.
- Video monitored. Marina Web Cam.
- Real time Marina Weather Station.
- Boater Assistance Program. Voluntary team of marina members available to assist boaters in need while awaiting emergency aid.