|Return to List|
New schedule for Pickleball play
Posted on Jun 29th, 2020
Beginning Tuesday June 23rd, "Learn-to-Play" --- Every Tuesday 9am - 10:30am (June & July only)
The rules will be reviewed during the "Learn-to-Play" lessons on Tuesday.
For questions, please email Gail Baird at email@example.com
- Sign-in, the log is in the Pickle Ball storage box
- CL residents only and guests staying with residents
- Social distancing 6 feet guidelines
- Limit of 25
- No drinks or other liquids on the courts
- Park only along the Pickleball courts or at the tennis courts
- Return balls and borrowed rackets to the storage box after play
- Wipe down any rackets you borrow and the balls
- Bring your own chairs
Court cleanliness is VERY important. Clean the soles of your shoes before entering the court. Limit entering and leaving courts to prevent scratching the surface.
Utilization of these courts is at your own risk.
Looking forward to seeing you on the courts!!